Author: Phil

How long does your battery last?

[Copy Link]
Posted at 3 DayBefore | All floors
The poor battery performance renders my new phone nearly unusable.  I charge the battery to 100% and don't touch it. No phone calls, no texts, no checking to see where it is. 9 hours later it has powered itself off with 0%.
With very limited use (4 texts,1- 7minute call) I went from 100% to 13% in 3 hours.
Bluetooth is off
Location services off
Cell and wifi on.   There must be something running in background or wrong with the phone.
It was so bad I tried the second battery assuming it came with a defective one. Same result.
Uniherz please fix this. Otherwise I love the phone!

Use props Report

Posted at before yesterday 08:42 | All floors
Matchuski Posted at 2017-10-15 20:55
The poor battery performance renders my new phone nearly unusable.  I charge the battery to 100% and ...

I'm having the same problem. I charged it to 100%, and unplugged it from the charger at 0100 this morning. By the time I woke up at 0815 the battery was almost completely dead.

Use props Report

Posted at before yesterday 10:51 | All floors
okay, really. I just swapped batteries about 40 minutes ago. The battery I put in was 100% charged. I unplugged the charger and used the dumb thing trying to get it to talk to AT&T's LTE network. I now have 33% of my battery left.

Use props Report

Posted at Yesterday 04:29 | All floors

Use props Report

Posted at Yesterday 07:03 | All floors
I am at about 26 hours on this charge with 29% remaining.  Not 3 days, but enough that I can live with it.

Use props Report

Posted at Yesterday 23:51 | All floors
I'm not sure how everyone is getting battery life of more than 6 hours with minimal usage, but I've tried all the suggestions above. Hopefully a new update will rectify the issue as this is far from what they claimed...

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list