Author: admin

First Software Update is now available!

[Copy Link]
Posted at 2018-7-17 10:35:05 | All floors
This update COMPLETELY BRICKED my phone my choices are to wipe or try again which fails every time.........
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Posted at 2018-7-17 19:48:54 | All floors
Cind3r Posted at 2018-7-17 10:35
This update COMPLETELY BRICKED my phone my choices are to wipe or try again which fails every time.. ...

By wipe do you mean Factory Reset? I got the Android OS boot screen with only the Try Again and Factory Reset option after installing the upgrade. After losing everything to the factory reset the Jelly Pro is working fine. I didn't lose any data since everything backs up to my gmail account but it is a pain to set it all up again.

I'm wondering if they've pulled the update. I just booted up a second Jelly Pro and it can't see the update. It's still on Android 7.0.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Posted at 2018-7-18 15:23:07 | All floors
it has been active, thank you
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Posted at 2018-7-19 19:00:18 | All floors
Update worked fine. Had to put out the SD card. Than, after downloading, the phone rebooted and forced me to make a total reset. So all apps and personal data were gone. I made some backups from the main settings . So it was not too much work to get back to my normal standard configuration. But now I have figured out 2 problems :

1. I cannot find a setting to save pictures from camera directly to SD card
2. There is no possibility to find how to move Apps to SD card to save space on the phones internal storage

Has someone any solutions?
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list