12Next
Return to List Add thread
View: 1662|Reply: 10

SIM cards and Memory card

[Copy Link]
Posted at 2017-9-25 07:05:36 | All floors |Read mode
Make sure it is seated properly and the covers pulled in. Otherwise the phone loses its connection and tells you there is no SIM card or no SD card.

Use props Report

Posted at 2017-9-30 19:28:19 | All floors
Glad you posted this. On the kickstarter page a gent was saying to place a shim in there. After I got my jelly I knew people didn't get you have to kind of slide the clamps forward to unlock and back to lock after there closed.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Posted at 2017-10-2 23:33:02 | All floors
Plus make sure you are using correct SIM1 or SIM2 space - only one of them will give you phone+data+ ..., the other one - just calling.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Posted at 2017-10-3 21:07:05 | All floors
The phone works fine if I put a sim card into either of the slots but if I put 2 sim cards in then the phone gets confused and disables one or the other. I have tried all possible permutations of call/sms/data permissions. Any idea on what I could try?  
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Posted at 2017-10-5 23:33:36 | All floors
Hi - can I use SanDisk ultra micro SD card 64gb for Jelly Pro?
Thanks
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Posted at 2017-10-6 16:52:31 | All floors
Maramhrn Posted at 2017-10-5 23:33
Hi - can I use SanDisk ultra micro SD card 64gb for Jelly Pro?
Thanks

Yes, naturally.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Posted at 2017-10-18 18:31:52 | All floors
Last edited by Slick In 2017-10-18 19:02 Editor

Sometimes the SD (memory) card (64 GB Samsung Evo Plus) goes missing for a while.
The card seems to be correctly seated.

I've checked and the metal bracket holding in the memory seems to be closed fully.

Rebooting usually fixes the problem... but my installed programs keep going missing from my home screen.

There's a bit of movement in the metal bracket that holds the SD card in place. There seems to be a bit of a gap between the battery and the SD card.

Other users have suggested putting some tape on top of the battery to fill up this gap... or to pry the pins out a little so they make better contact.

:-)

Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Posted at 2017-10-18 22:17:22 | All floors
What's the biggest SD Memory Card i can use on a Jelly Pro
And witch Card Speed is recognized / the best to use for Jelly?

Thinking about a ScanDisc Card, as big as possible... which one should i use...

Tried a 32GB Ultra and it didn't work... have now a 16GB Pro and woks fine... what could be the Problem ?
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Posted at 2017-10-20 13:17:57 | All floors
micro SDX 64 gb card not recognized.
I had the same problem with a Sony 64gb. I removed the card from the Jello, installed it in my PC and put a music file on it. Re-installed it in the Jello. It came up, said card was corrupted did I want to reformat. I reformatted as a mobile SD card (can be put in other devices). Jello reformatted, now sees card fine and allows me to write & read from it.
Hope this works for others. (gotta love my Jello, does exactly what I wanted!)
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Posted at 2017-10-22 02:00:39 | All floors
My Jelly phone randomly loses the SD card and I have to power down, open it up, reseat the card and power it back up. Sometimes this then loses all the data on the card, like today.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list