Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Atom won't turn on

By
eleanor
on 02.12.19, 01:55 1.528 views

Atom dead and will not turn on. Red light indicates battery is charging, but none of the buttons will do anything.

Same here.

Dio
on 17.12.19, 08:14

I have the same problem, any solution yet?

Beto Gil
on 25.03.20, 01:20

I have the same problem from yesterday night, its just 2-3 months old and very strange what has happened, when charging the red light blinks and none of the buttons work, kindly advice if you had any of the solutions please

Sanker BCS
on 23.05.20, 06:50

Did someone find any solution to make Unihertz Atom work? Very depressed ......

Sanker BCS
on 25.05.20, 18:25

Dane
On 10.01.20, 20:44

Same here.........on January 8th. Will send it back to Amazon.

This is my 3rd Atom to claim. The 1st had problems with water resistance, the 2nd had problem with proximity sensor and the 3rd turned suddenly off during yesterday = dead.

• Flag

Completely out of the blue my Atom stopped working today as well.

The charging light still works when I plug it in, but nothing happens.

Is there a possibility to hard reset the phone or are the other options?

N.V.
on 17.03.20, 15:15

I have the same problem, any solution yet?

Beto Gil
on 25.03.20, 01:21

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!