Why does my Jelly phone can’t be charged since I received it?
1) Please remove the back cover and take out the battery from a plastic bag.
2) Check whether the charging port is connected well.
3) Try with other phone charger, or USB cable.
Why does my Jelly phone can’t recognize SIM/SD card?
1) Check whether the SIM/SD card is locked well by the slot cover. Make sure you need slide the slot cover to lock/unlock the card.
2) Check whether the SIM/SD card can be used well in other phones.
Why does my Jelly phone can’t use network?
1) If the SIM card can’t be recognized, follow FAQ2.
2) If the phone can recognize the SIM card, but still can’t use network, please check whether you permit to use network data. (Swipe down from the status bar to get the notification panel, touch network to enable mobile data.)
3) If the phone has 3G or 4G icon, but can’t use network, please confirm APN parameter from the SIM card operator and correct it.
4) Turn off 4G LTE Mode.
to make a screenshot with my Jelly phone?
Press power + volume down at the same time, then you can get a screenshot.
How to transfer the data between the phone and the computer (With USB cable)?
1) When connecting your phone with a computer, the computer usually automatically installs a necessary driver. But if the computer is Windows 8 or newer, you may have to disable “Driver Signature Verification”. Here is the guide link: https://tehnotone.com/windows-10-mtk-vcom-usb-drivers-for-32-64-bit-drivers-installation-tutorial/
2) Once the driver is installed, your phone will get a notification. Tap the notification for more options, and then choose transfer files.
3) The default option is charging mode in 8.1 version. It’s necessary to change the option when transferring the data.
How to answer or reject a call?
1) If a call comes with a locked screen, you could drag it to right green dialer icon to answer the call; drag it to left red dialer icon to reject the call; swipe to reject the call and send a message.
2) If the phone comes in an application interface, touch answer or dismiss to respond the call.
How to get a function (open a dialer, etc.) during a call when the phone is in standby mode?
1) Press power key to wake up the phone.
2) Drag the icon (a circle) to right to enter in-call menu.
How do I adjust the time to screen off during a call? (Jelly phone)
1) Update your phone to at least the March version (20180308). Make sure to reject the SD card as internal storage before the update, or you will get “error” notification.
2) Go phone->settings->call settings to adjust the screen off time.
Whether the Jelly phone can work with my SIM card operator？
Jelly pro can work with AT& T, T-Mobile, Orange, etc., but not support Sprint & Verizon.
Here are all the bands that Jelly pro supports, you could confirm it with your SIM card operator before purchasing the phone.
WCDMA: 850(Band5)/900(Band8)/1900(Band2)/2100(Band1) MHz
FDD-LTE: Band 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/19/20/
TD-LTE: Band 40
What should I do if my jelly phone goes dead?
1) Charge the phone, or try with other phone charger, or USB cable.
2) Check whether the charging port is connected well or damaged as the charging port has a direction (not type-C port).
3) Remove the battery, put aside for several hours and then re-insert the battery.
4) If possible, have a try with a new battery.
5) Contact customer service for more help.
How to prolong the battery life on my phone?
1) Turn off the function and apps when you aren’t using especially for GPS, WIFI, Bluetooth, 4G etc.
2) Adjust screen brightness manually and Make the screen turn off quicker
3) Enable background task clear and keep apps in whitelist as less as possible
4) Enable battery saver mode and turn off the phone vibration function
5) Limit local services and disable auto-syncing for accounts that don’t need it.
6) Un-install the abnormal apps which cause more power consumption
7) Keep the phone up to date.
8) If the battery drains too fast though there is no sign consuming the power, the battery may be ruined and it’s necessary to replace it with a new one.
What should I do if I don’t use the Jelly phone for a long time?
1) Fully charge the battery.
2) Don’t put the battery in the phone as it may be drained even ruined for long time no use.
What should I do if my phone gets too hot?
It’s normal that the smartphone gets hot when playing videos or games on it or charging it. But too many apps running in the background can also cause the problem. Some advice listed below may prevent the phone getting too hot.
1) Turn off the function and apps seldom used such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS etc.;
2) Turn off the apps running in the background periodically and clear cache periodically to keep enough running space all the time;
3) Uninstall abnormal apps with bugs which may cause much heat during running;
4) Try not to use phone during charging unless necessary.
If you are a business or professional user, visit the Shop for business page or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org, Mon-Fri 9:00-18:30 (UTC/GMT+08:00).
How to custom Unihertz product?
If you have any special requirement for our product, visit the Custom retail page or email us: email@example.com, Mon-Fri 9:00-18:30 (UTC/GMT+08:00).