Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Can anyone help with Google Pay problems?

By
Chris Lavender
on 1/26/19, 11:02 AM 339 views

I just got my Atom and everything seems fine apart from setting up Google Pay. I have used it on previous Android devices but when I try to register on the Atom, I get an error message telling me that there is a problem and I should check that I have entered the details correctly, which I have.

I contacted my bank, who state that they can see my attempts to set up Google Pay on their system but they confirmed that my account was in good standing and were unable to offer an explanation for the problem.

Then I noticed that there is a section of the NFC menu which is deactivated called “Card Emulation Mode”. If I attempt to switch it on, a message appears saying... “NFC card emulation. No available security elements. NFC card emulation will be turned off.”

Is this causing my problem? Can anyone help?

hq
On 1/26/19, 1:11 PM

Hi ,

for me google pay is working with a paypal account in Germany. 

The card emulation is also disabled in my NFC settings.

Kind regards

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!