Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Fixing Verzion Wireless service to work on my ATOM

By
TAJ
on 3/14/19, 2:28 AM 338 views

I just discovered if you turn off the "Enhanced 4G LTE mode" under Mobile network settings, you will get rid of the "service unreachable" and your calls, message and data will all work on version wireless network......Outstanding...…..with the two sims, I now have a T-Mobile GSM line and a Verizon CDMA line on one device......

Roger
On 4/22/19, 5:52 PM

Thanks for posting this. I've seen where you need to have the CDMA sim in slot 1 in order to get things to work correctly. I have a 3rd party CDMA sim which I (supposed to get to work correctly) I will activate on a known Verizon friendly android (Samsung Galaxy S5) then transfer to the ATOM. Will add to this thread at some point.

thanks again

• Flag

Activated a Red Pocket CDMA sim on my bros former Verizon phone and transferred in to the Atom. Works fine. Have it in slot 1 and have the Enhanced mode enabled. I do get roaming messages from time to time. Had it rooted by an online service as well. No probs.

Roger
on 4/29/19, 6:23 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!