Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) app crashing..

By
A.M.
on 11/22/18, 5:35 PM 123 views

I'm trying to connect my Samsung Gear S3 smartwatch to the Atom. The app keeps stopping, when trying to setup and connect. Do anyone have their Samsung Gear smartwatch connected and and working with the atom?

Cannond
On 11/27/18, 1:22 PM

Please tell me if you get the Galaxy Gear app work because I also have Gear S3 and would like to buy Atom.

Stojan
On 11/26/18, 1:14 PM
I have a similar problem with Apk Mi Fit (v. 3.5.5.2) and the Mi band 2 bracelet. It all works only until Atom's display is on. When it goes out, Apk Mi Fit ends and the connection is interrupted.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!