Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

"Ok, Google" won't unlock my Atom. What about yours?

By
Olex
on 1/8/19, 11:04 PM 160 views

Hi there,

I activated the Voice Match function, but it is not working with the phone locked.

It work perfectly AFTER I press power button to unlock it (so the screen is on but not unlocked yet), or on any screen after unlock.

I find the voice control pretty much necessary for this phone, so it would be nice to have this ruled out.

Can someone, pleas, check if this function works on your Atom?

Any advice from support team?

Thanks in advance,

Olex

Customer Service

--Customer Service--
Unihertz
| 3 1 3
123, France
--Customer Service--

Customer Service
On 1/9/19, 7:01 AM

Hi Olex,

Thank you for giving us a good idea. but we do not have the function now, maybe we can add the function in the near future. 

Very thanks for your support.

Nice day

• Flag

Hello,

Thank you for the prompt reply.

As far as I understand there is nothing to ADD. It's a standard Android feature and you just leave the mic active in locked state if it's activated.

Sounds like a simple firmware change to me.

You might say it will increase the battery drain. Well, yes, but mine is already draining battery as hell. I'm losing 35%+ overnight when it's doing nothing! There are no apps in the background..

Anyways, please, add the voice unlock feature to the phone if you want it to be on par with virtually any Androide phone on the planet!

This is a very cool phone and I hope it will be successful but for that it should be at least as good as other medium priced Androids out there.

Best,

Olex

Olex
on 1/9/19, 7:41 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!