Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

TWRP available now to work on the Atom with Mods I made

By
Androtrix
on 1/3/19, 3:25 AM 239 views

For anyone interested in being able to do a whole image backup of your phone TWRP has always been one of the best ways to go.

Unfortunately TeamWin (TWRP) doesn't always make a version for every model phone out there and it rarely works if it is not made

for a specific model.   No versions of TWRP were available that I could find anywhere after a lot of Google searches so I decided to 

mod a version myself.   It was ported using Team Hovateks TWRP porter but that version was still useless as it was not able to use 

internal storage for backups due to the encryption on the phone and it didn't recognize OTG so you could not use an OTG adapter or 

cable for a USB flash drive on the phone to backup.   After days of going through the code in the TWRP version I ported I finally 

found several files that needed code added to support OTG in the TWRP recovery.   The Atom works fine with OTG when booted up 

into the regular system but did not work in TWRP until I fixed the code in it.   I've posted a thread at XDA developers forum that I would

strongly suggest you visit for all the details on this TWRP mod if you would like to use it.  Download links are available there for the 

TWRP mod.  Here:  https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/twrp-modded-to-unihertz-atom-t3885793/post78577405#post78577405

Note that installing TWRP may void your warranty.   Please know what you are doing if you want to install this Mod.   

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!