Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Unlock Unihertz Atom

By
Colin Dawson
on 1/16/19, 11:20 PM 613 views

Uhihertz Atom delivered locked. Verizon cannot install sim until phone is unlocked.

How do I unlock the phone

Androtrix
On 2/1/19, 1:24 AM

Maybe go to settings, then tap on about phone, then tap build number 7 times which will turn on developer options and try turning on OEM unlock in the developer menu.  Not sure if that will help but it won't hurt to try.   

Customer Service

--Customer Service--
Unihertz
| 4 1 3
123, Greece
--Customer Service--

Customer Service
On 1/17/19, 8:06 AM

Whether you activate your Verizon SIM card? 

If not, please activate it in a verizon approved phone and then move it to the Atom. 

• Flag

The folks at Verizon suffered from an excess of confusion. I went to T Mobile, no problems, set up in minutes.

I am very happy with the phone, but would like the option to increase key board letter size when phone turned to landscape format.

Colin Dawson
on 2/1/19, 1:02 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!