Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

landscape keyboard mode in messaging not working right

By
Randi
on 8/17/19, 3:54 PM 146 views

When using the landscape mode while texting (which is the main method i use for texting on the atom), the screen cuts off all but one line of texting now.  It used to show two I believe.  This issue only started happening a month or so ago, and I do not remember having that problem until then.  The person's name who you are having a conversation with at the top just cuts off the entire texting box now except for one line.  Is anyone else having this problem? This is my only phone device, so I'm hoping to find a fix - thanks!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!