Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

No Data

By
Tom Villa
on 1/9/19, 8:49 PM 58 views

Problem is i can't get the cellular network connection. I do have plenty of data . Each time I go to turn on the cellular data it goes on but as soon as I close that window to log in to the internet the cellular data turns off again. All by itself it turns off. My phone service company has run all diagnostic on the phone line service itself & concluded that the phone hard ware is the problem.  Cricket cellular service company has instructed me to call you the manufacturer, because that your able to get the problem fixed remotely . thank you.   Tom  Villa , California,USA   

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!