Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Showing digits block during call

By
Aracan
on 7/31/19, 7:35 AM 269 views

Hello,

I have recently bought a Unihertz Jelly Pro. Today I called a customer service line and couldn't navigate through their automated system: I couldn't find out how to switch on the digits block during an ongoing call.

My other Android phone shows a keyboard symbol in the lower right corner of the screen during a call. If I click it, the digits block appears. Not so on the Jelly Pro. So what can I do?

ich
On 8/2/19, 6:55 PM

during the ongoing call, swipe right on the screen. then you will see different buttons. One of the buttons is the keypad.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!