Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Apps disappearing

By
Thorsten
on 3/26/19, 8:51 PM 937 views

Hi,

since some time apps are disappearing both from home screen and even from the list of all apps if I swipe down to them. I do have the latest Android 8.1 available for the Jelly Pro on it. The apps are still there, when I open the playstore app.

Any hints on that?

Thanks.

Thorsten.

I have the same problem. After restart the apps are back, but I have put the disappeared one back to the home screen

Inga Kott
on 3/28/19, 5:20 PM

Thorsten
On 4/7/19, 7:38 PM

Looks like a problem in Android, I have seen users of different phones having the same problem.

Restarting is not a good idea, afterwards the app really is gone. Shutting down and rebooting may bring it back. However, it is still possible to find the app using PlayStore app. After receiving an update it was visible again.

Update: The problem is rooted in using SD card as internal storage. After one app disappeared, I killed all apps and afterwards unmounted SD card and mounted it again. And the app was back.

I will write a mail to service now.

Customer Service

--Customer Service--
Unihertz
| 4 1 4
123, China
--Customer Service--

Customer Service
On 4/8/19, 3:43 AM

For this problem, please contact service@unihertz.com

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!