Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Bluetooth Not connecting If wifi is disconnected.

By
Z F
on 12/19/18, 10:50 PM 1,146 views

My Jelly pro , Does not connect via bluetooth to Dexcom (G5) Transmitter,  Only if the the wifi is connected then the phone connects to the bluetooth device.The wifi doesn't need to have internet (i.e I connect phone to a wifi printer) it will still work. but as soon I disconnect the wifi the bluetooth will lose signal. Phone has 4G Mobile Internet but it doesn't help for the bluetooth.

Any Help?

Customer Service

--Customer Service--
Unihertz
| 4 1 4
123, China
--Customer Service--

Customer Service
On 4/8/19, 3:34 AM

Hello, for this problem, you can contact service@unihertz.com

Morph84
On 3/21/19, 9:50 PM

I also have exactly this issue with my Jelly Pro - Did you find a solution for this problem? I tried a lot of settings in Android 8.1 (especialy  battery saving settings) but can't find something with any influence on this issue. Or should it be an hardware issue with my phone or the Jelly Pro in general?
Best regards in advance

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!