Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Can Jelly Pro work without battery?

By
sawa4241
on 2/26/19, 11:26 PM 1,445 views

I'm going to use Jelly Pro in the car.  The temperature inside the car in the summer season is very high.  So I want to use Jelly Pro without battery (With power supply from USB ).  Can I use Jelly Pro without battery?

Das_Auge
On 8/28/19, 1:04 PM

No, it DOES NOT work without battery. I tried it out: Without battery and with the usb Charger plugged in it is not possible to switch on the phone.

By the way, GPS is awful on Jelly, so if you need that, you should look for another device, anyway.

• Flag

GPS is far better since last Android version with aGPS patch (and data connection) and usable in a car.

Mortelrom
on 8/29/19, 7:04 AM

Customer Service

--Customer Service--
Unihertz
| 4 1 4
123, China
--Customer Service--

Customer Service
On 3/6/19, 6:10 AM

Jelly Pro should work with battery.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!