Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Can't mirror my Jelly Pro screen to a Chromecast

By
Devian
on 11/23/19, 10:03 AM 787 views

Hi:

I can  use the chromecast using youtube, it works ok with my JELLY PRO.  I Can also cast my Jelly Pro directly to my Samnsung TV, but only using Youtube.

My problem is that I can't MIRROR the screen, it shows me a black screen. It is something that I have to do?

I'm Casting my Jelly pro to a Xiami Mi Box S (it have a CHROMECAST Built-in, and it's works OK).

--------------------

When I 'm going to "google home app" on my Jelly Pro, i select "cast screen", then on the TV it appears a black screen, and then after a few seconds it stops casting, with a message on my JELLY Pro saying "it was stopped the cast"

Thank you very much

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!