Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Dual SIM Problem with 2G and 4G

By
Devian
on 4/8/19, 3:51 PM 2,308 views

Hi:

I Have a Jelly Pro, it works ok, with the new Updated Android 8.1.0

The phone can't work on both SIMs on 4G (neither 3G), I can set only one SIM to 3G or 4G, the other SIM works automatically on 2G.
Is ther a solution?????

Do ATOM Phone is better and works on 3G on both SIMs???

In my country (Uruguay) this is not a problem, because I'm lucky and there are so many old phones that all the providers have antennas with 2G, 3G and 4G (LTE).

I thought that it was the same all over the world, but I was wrong.

In other "civilizated" countries is different, like in USA (I tried with T-Mobile SIMs and AT&T), that my phone only works in 3G or 4G, there's no more 2G antennas (I tried in NY, and in Florida).

I also TRied in The BAhamas and I had the same problem, NO SIGNAL ON 2G, So, the "DUAL SIM" don't works, I Can only connect One SIM or the other, not both at the same Time.

I don't need mobile data on both SIMs, I only want to make calls and receive calls on both SIMs

EXAMPLE: If I set "mobile data" to SIM 1, I can set SIM 1 to 3G or 4G, and SIM has no Signal, because there is not a 2G Antenna in the area,
If I set "Mobile data" to SIM 2 is the opposite, I Acan make calls with SIM 2 in 3G or 4G, But SIM 1 has no signal.

Is ther some solution to that?

Me compre un JELLY PRO, Horrible. Solo me duro un mes y no funciono mas. Fue la experiencia mas espantosa que me paso con un celular.

Bertha GERMON
on 7/18/19, 9:10 PM

HAce más de un año que tengo mi Jelly pro y funciona perfecto.

Devian
on 7/24/19, 12:27 PM

Devian
On 4/17/19, 5:12 PM

OK, great, thanks!!

I will buy one Atom

Dom
On 4/17/19, 2:42 PM

the jelly pro doesn't have dual 4g sim. you can choose one SIM to work on 4g and the second one goes automatically on 2g.

The Atom has two SIM working on 4g

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!