Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

How to keep the dial pad displayed during a call

By
Kimiaki Yamaguchi
on 1/8/19, 8:25 AM 117 views

I am having a problem displaying the dial pad (0-9, #, and *) during a phone call.  There is no icon to show the dial pad on the screen which appears when I make or answer a phone call.  I checked the setting section but could not find any item which turns the dial pad on during a phone call.  Does anyone know how to do this?  My Jelly Pro has been updated to Android 8.1.  However, I had this problem before the system update.

K. Yamaguchi

Customer Service

--Customer Service--
Unihertz
| 3 1 3
123, France
--Customer Service--

Customer Service
On 1/9/19, 6:35 AM

For this problem, pls contact service@unihertz.com with the screenshot, thank you!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!