Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Impact resistance

By
Bruce
on 11/17/19, 2:52 PM 1,077 views

I have been a fan and owner of a Jelly-pro. I have discovered just recently that there are physical limitations to the hardware. Unfortunately the hardware is resistant to stopping from 30km/hr to zero falling 2metres and having 80kg land on it. It is still alive but the smashed screen doesn't allow for operations. Picture available on request. 

I have ordered a replacement prior to this posting

What is the physical limitations of this phone?

john marc
On 5/27/20, 6:09 AM

There are too many variables to give an accurate answer but they do not recommend having a motorcycle accident and expecting an inexpensve phone expect to survive it.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!