Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Jelly Pro Orange State

By
Tech OG
on 3/23/19, 8:26 PM 1,077 views

Hello. I just purchased a Jelly Pro on eBay a few days ago after learning that it can be rooted. I was able to unlock the bootloader and after the phone rebooted for me to hold Vol Up and Power to boot into TWRP, I got a message saying the phone is in Orange State and that I had to wait 5 seconds for the phone to boot up. While I held the Power/Vol Up buttons, the phone kept going into a bootloop to the Orange State screen. I've even tried booting recovery through ADB and that didn't work at all. I need help getting my phone out of Orange State in order to boot into recovery. Previous posts of this has been deleted. Can a kind and benevolent soul help me out? Thank you, in advance.

Edit: The Jelly Pro has been updated to Oreo 8.1 when I purchased it.

Edit 2: Never mind. I decided to re-lock the bootloader and use it as intended. Besides, locking the bootloader disabled the battery saver function and with the way this phone eats battery power, I re-locked the bootloader to regain that function.

Would also like to know you resolved this. I've been in a boot loop with the "Orange State" message

icebreakre
on 4/5/19, 12:08 AM

Customer Service

--Customer Service--
Unihertz
| 4 1 4
123, China
--Customer Service--

Customer Service
On 4/8/19, 3:40 AM

For this problem, please contact service@unihertz.com

Juli
On 4/4/19, 2:33 AM

How you got the phone working back again?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!