Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Jelly too small, try this:.....

By
David R Smith
on 2/11/19, 9:54 AM 1,535 views

Jelly pro battery life is absolutely useless.  Getting a day is a joke. 6 hours if you are lucky.

Something SERIOUSLY needs to be done.

Software might help if hungry app are switched of, or slept when not ACTUALLY needed.

Fast Charge would help.

Bigger battery is a MUST.

Perhaps the Jelly Pro is actually TOO SMALL.

I would suggest the following format: 3.5" screen.  3 x 4 ratio, so 2.1" x 2.8", so case would be 2.25" x 3.5", by say, 0.625"

Fixed capacitive buttons, not part of the screen, but distributed among microphone, speaker, and camera positions.

Single vol/on/off button: top of button up, bottom down, middle power.

Get rid of all plugs & sockets, and use RF charger.  This could be half of a transformer magnetically coupled to the case bottom, and the other half in the charging cradle.

おおげ
On 2/11/19, 4:52 PM

I think so.

Battery life is serious problem.

But I like this smallness. Recent smart phones are too big.

I carry the portable battery with JellyPro.

It is an actual picture.      Sorry too small photo.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71smCZtpFmL._CR49,0,1365,1365_UX175.jpg

- Dimensions 66 * 66* 16mm  60g & 1430mAh

Amazon Japan deals with a lot of compact batteries.

I hope this information is helpful.

I am using Google translation. From Japan.(^^)

JF
On 6/17/19, 1:36 PM

Make sure you DO THE WIRELESS update.  This problem was identified long ago and for me the wireless update doubled my battery life.  Very happy now.     

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!