Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Not receiving calls - Jelly Pro

By
cyk
on 1/4/19, 6:03 AM 101 views

Dear Staff,

My Jelly Pro Blue cannot receive calls sometimes. Specifically, other phones will directly go to voice mail when calling my phone, as if my phone is turned off. My phone can immediately receive calls after rebooting, but won't do it after a couple minutes when my phone goes to standby mode (press the power button so the phone goes black screen but didn't actually shut down completely).

I tried resetting the phone to factory mode and tried both SIM card slots to no avail. My SIM card works normally when I tried it on an Iphone. I also checked "No disturb mode" and it seemed the settings were fine. I have my phone updated to the latest system software as of today.

Please help me as I have already wasted precious amount of time on this and don't want to try anymore.

Best,

Poor Customer

Customer Service

--Customer Service--
Unihertz
| 3 1 3
123, France
--Customer Service--

Customer Service
On 1/10/19, 6:07 AM

Hi,

For this problem, pls contact service@unihertz.com, then there will be one of our professional colleague to help you.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!