Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

SPEAKER PHONE

By
Tom
on 12/3/18, 9:18 AM 529 views

Is there a speaker phone option on my Jelly Pro and if so, how do I access it?

Chris Holly
On 12/28/18, 2:10 PM

Tom, tried to answer this once but maybe I was not logged in right. When you call or take a call, there is a screen that comes up with a disconnect icon on the left and a connect or some kind of icon on the right. In the middle is a hopping little icon that you can drag either way. Drag to the right, and you will see a teensy tiny row of icons above. One of them is a speaker icon. There is also a number pad icon. These are what you need to enter PINs and auto attendant responses. You don't get to do that forever, however. There is a setting where you can change how long you can access this before the screen blanks on a call. 

If you don't see the three icons I described, and your screen is blank when on a call, press the power button just once, and that screen will open. (Two presses disconnects the call) There is probably a better answer in another thread on the Jelly forum, but I have not tried to search the forum in awhile. --Chris

• Flag

Thanks Chris! The icon on the right is a padlock so it never occurred to me to swipe it. Lots of good stuff behind that icon besides the speaker.

Tom
on 12/28/18, 3:31 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!