Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Atom NFC reader not working

By
Rachel Alcraft
on 8/10/19, 6:34 AM 334 views

I am trying to use the atom to scan an NFC medical device (the freestyle libre) but nothing is happening. Occasionally it has given me a scan error, suggesting there is some NFC there just weak or not working well. There is a security error about it not being in card emulation mode if that is relevant.

Tvrtko
On 8/28/19, 5:19 PM

Does not work for me either. Nfc can scan my credit card but not Libre. I am afraid atoms chipset does not know how to read Libre. I asked question on this forum earlier but no response received

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!