Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Factory reset ATOM

By
Bob Frankston
on 7/17/19, 3:07 PM 6,287 views

How do I factory reset an ATOM? I loaned it to a friend who set a pin so I need to perform a reset without logging in.

Dane
On 8/26/19, 9:32 AM

Android 8.1 (phone turned off)

1. VOLUME UP + POWER until u see UNIHERTZ logo, then release POWER and volume UP still pressed! until u see NO COMMAND

2. shortly press POWER + VOLUME UP

3. In main menu find WIPE DATA\FACTORY RESET, confirm with POWER

4. REBOOT

Android 9 (phone turned off)

1. VOLUME UP + POWER until u see UNIHERTZ logo, then release POWER and volume UP still pressed

2. In main menu find WIPE DATA\FACTORY RESET, confirm with POWER

3. REBOOT

or if it doesn´t work

(phone turned off)

1. hold VOLUME UP + POWER until text menu (RECOVERY, FAST a NORMAL BOOT) comes up

2. with VOLUME UP choose RECOVERY MODE and press VOLUME DOWN to confirm

3. In main menu find WIPE DATA\FACTORY RESET, confirm with POWER

4. REBOOT

Yep
On 6/29/20, 3:16 PM

After doing the factory reset to try and get rid of the update it auto updates no way to turn updates off, Now the SIM card says it 11111111 and doesn't connect to service for phone or text.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!