Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Forgive me, about Titan2

By
Bruce
on 1/2/20, 1:36 AM 1,701 views

Have you started to design unihertz titan2?I know a lot of blackberry users who buy unihertz Titan, and we all like that. Just hope titan2 can replicate the BlackBerry passport。That would be the perfect thing。Hope you can see our hearts ah, thank you.My titan ID is:99001265032338

Marcello Peri
On 6/19/20, 7:08 PM

Me too I would have liked a more elegant phone more like passport, but after 6 months of daily use I must admit Titan has its own personality and I would not change it towards the old loved Bb. I would buy a Titan 2, and it should have: 1) a modern camera! 2) lateral buttons in their own bay, I mean not emerging from the lateral profile, to avoid accidental pressings, like it was in bb 9900; 3) proximity sensor easy to clean and not accumulating dust, it means: proximity sensor on a plain surface! 4) the battery could have some less capacity and it wouldnt be a problem, say between 4000 and 5000, if needed to add camera and make design just a little slimmer.

Rami Obeid
On 1/9/20, 12:46 AM

What would be nice actually is to switch the keyboard extras around. The numbers should be on the left and the period, the comma, the question, and the exclamation mark should be on the left. The alt key and the capital key should be switched. 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!