Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

How to repair broken Power button?

By
luvat
on 5/21/20, 8:36 PM 88 views

Hello,

I am happy user of JellyPro and today my phone broke. Power button does not work anymore. Problem is perhaps in button, because it worked a few times, when I have pressed it in different angle. Is my Jelly repairable in ordinary smartphone service? Can they order spare part? Is it possible to fix it at home?

Also "one time" solution to turn on my phone would be helpful.

PS: I have lost one of tiny black phillips screw under back cower and all other screws was not tight firmly when I have checked them. Perhaps a bit of glue like thing (like thinkpad used to use in they laptops) could help.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!