Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

rubber peeling off

By
David Adam Smith
on 6/22/20, 7:37 PM 416 views

This is for the Atom phone.  The rubber has been peeling off of the phone and the corners have come off.  I have lost the corner rubber and can't glue it back on, and there isn't a glue that seems to work to keep it on.  I've seen that lots of other people have had this same problem.  Is there anything I can do?  Is there a replacement rubber set that I can buy or anything?  I love my atom phone and want it to look and feel the way it was created to, and have the protection provided by the rubber.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!