Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Titan blackout

By
Simon Ly
on 1/13/20, 3:00 AM 196 views

Hi, 

I don't know if this is supposed to happen, but everytime I call some using the default phone app, the screen blacks out (and I can't get out of the screen) and it only stops when the call is ended. Is this a fixable bug?

Thanks for your time

Jim Weaver
On 1/13/20, 6:52 PM

I had the same issue, so I went into the apps tray, forced stop the app, disabled it and downloaded Clever Dialer from the Google play store.  That app works perfectly and like it should.  Thx.

• Flag

I tried your suggestion, and the problems persist!

Simon Ly
on 1/13/20, 11:13 PM

Rami Obeid
On 1/20/20, 4:55 PM

Same here...I guess I have to do what Jim Weaver did and dial a third party app.  It's getting ridiculuous.  I also notice it happenning sometime in whatsapp when I play a voice clip...not a video clip.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!