Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Titan Question

By
Michael
on 6/29/20, 8:28 PM 190 views

Hello,

I’ve had received my Titan a few days and although I didn’t received the sim card slot tray with mine (they are sending one out currently) I have to say I enjoy the phone as whole but I’m facing one big problem – spell check isn’t applying any of the shortcuts in my personal dictionary.

For example, under my personal dictionary I have:

ty → thank you

np → no problem

ily → I love you

w → with

but I can’t get it to learn or add more.

It recognizes some of the ones I have but it doesn’t use the new ones. I’ve had [aa → &] for decades now on every phone I’ve owned since T9. I have clear the cache and data and switch to other virtual keyboards like swift but the on-screen keyboards are all too big for 1:1 screen. I’m irritated because this is one of the major reasons why I missed physical keyboard phone (Blackberry Curve/Bold) because the great work flow. I even download the Kika keyboard from the Play Store to see if I could add new word shortcuts but I had no luck.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is it a fluke with updating or is the virtual Kika keyboard just bad with auto-correction?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!