Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Atom Android 9 upgraded. Cannot find how to show battery percentage in status bar.

By
Mick
on 2019/08/09 22:35 1,100 ビュー

Atom Android 9 successfully upgraded last night.  I noticed no battery percentage in status bar.

Settings > Battery

I cannot find 'Battery percentage'.

• Flag

Tom Wesolowski
オン 2019/08/18 19:02

Download ui tuner, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bryancandi.android.uituner, toggle percentage on, then uninstall app. Playstore app- System ui tuner-launcher shortcut. After hours of searching I found this and it was simple and works after you delete the app. 

• Flag

This is what I need. Thank you so much.

Mick
on 2019/08/19 12:40

Michael Czajka
オン 2019/08/13 8:09

If the battery indicator being hard to find is the only quibble with the upgrade of the Atom to Android 9 OS then it might be worth upgrading early?

Will the Jelly Pro also get an upgrade?

:-)

P.S. Wonder if Android 9 has better control of apps? Turning off unwanted apps seems to be a constant battle with Android. Unwanted apps running in the background sap your battery and slow your phone down. There has been a significant improvement in the amount of control you get with each version of Android... but apps that you've turned off have a tendency to spring back to life without your permission... and there are still a few apps that appear to be impossible to delete.

PPS. Very easy upgrade to Android 9 (no problems). A few weeks later they put out some kind of patch.

However stuff works very smoothly... which is exactly what you want from an OS upgrade.

Luke
オン 2019/08/19 18:43

Thanks Tom, that's got rid of a minor annoyance.

Pull status bar down (one finger). Upper right corner. Drove me nuts finding it.

あなたの回答

実質的な答えを出してください。 質問や回答にコメントする場合は、 コメントツールを使用します。常に回答を修正することができます。 - 同じ質問に2度答えなくてもいいです。 また、投票することを忘れないでください。          - それは本当に最高の質問と答えを選択するのに役立ちます!