Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Can I install Samsung Gear app if I wanna use it with Galaxy Watch?

By
sebi
on 2020/05/04 16:46 355 ビュー

Anyone use Atom with Galaxy Watch? Because Atom low res I dont know if Galaxy Wearable (Samsung Gear) can be installed.

• Flag

Tegner Jacobson
オン 2020/05/06 2:58

You can use it with the galaxy wearable app and it seems to work pretty well, what doesn't work is the Samsung Health app that integrates with the watch, so you won't be able to see your steps or workout on the phone.

The stock software kept cutting out the bluetooth connection to save battery, so do the following:

Go to Settings, apps & notifications, advanced, special app access, battery optimization and change the samsung wearable apps to "not optimized"
Next, go to Settings, Intelligent assistance, App blocker and change the samsung wearable app to not be restricted. 
This should work.

あなたの回答

実質的な答えを出してください。 質問や回答にコメントする場合は、 コメントツールを使用します。常に回答を修正することができます。 - 同じ質問に2度答えなくてもいいです。 また、投票することを忘れないでください。          - それは本当に最高の質問と答えを選択するのに役立ちます!