Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Dialling keypad during call

By
Mick Bert
on 2020/01/24 9:41 944 ビュー

During a call, is there a way to show a numerical keypad? It is necessary whenever you have to press a number to select a function or a final destination of the call.

I have just called a company, and an automatic voice told me to press

1 for an office

2 for another office

and so on.

• Flag

Found the answer here: <a href="https://www.unihertz.com/forum/jelly-jelly-pro-4/question/how-to-keep-the-dial-pad-displayed-during-a-call-213">How to keep the dial pad displayed during a cal</a>

Mick Bert
on 2020/01/24 9:45

Jack35
オン 2020/06/27 19:49

I'm using Android 7, so I don't know if this will work on 8. I use an app called Screen On Call by VORLAN Group. It works very well. Screen never blacks out and keypad stays up.

rob
オン 2020/01/31 19:15

Yes, no problem. If the screen is off, just push the power button once to wake it up. Then click the orange unlock symbol. You will now have several options, and one of the is a button for showing the keyboard.

あなたの回答

実質的な答えを出してください。 質問や回答にコメントする場合は、 コメントツールを使用します。常に回答を修正することができます。 - 同じ質問に2度答えなくてもいいです。 また、投票することを忘れないでください。          - それは本当に最高の質問と答えを選択するのに役立ちます!