Jelly 2 - A MINI Phone for A Minimalist Lifestyle
Palm Size. High-Level. Affordable.
A Small Smartphone That Fits in Your Coin Pocket
Take a break from your full-sized phones. Jelly 2 is a tiny smartphone of a credit card size. Designed to be convenient and easy to carry for nights out, exercise, or a break from your full-sized smartphone.
Superior Visual Quality
Enjoy movies, games, and more with vibrant colors and sharp details.
Power You up Day & Night
Long standby time on a single charge. Jelly 2 has a 2000mAh battery and can stay active for a long day.
Android 11 OS
No duplicate apps, clunky UI skins, or any software that slows you down.
Stable & Accurate GPS
Jelly 2's great satellite coverage and a strong, stable signal will offer accurate navigation routing throughout your outdoor adventures and journeys.
No need to reach out for the remote controller. Start controlling your household electronics such as A.C., TV, etc. with Jelly 2.
Dual Nano SIM & Micro SD Card
Use dual SIM cards to conveniently stay connected while separating work from personal life. Equip 1 SIM card + 1 micro SD card to expand storage and transmit data conveniently.
Pull the tiny Jelly 2 out of your pocket and unlock it with a fingerprint scanner at the same time, creating a seamless user experience.
In the Box
Discover Jelly 2 - What's Inside the Box?
Media Coverage/ Reviews
Unihertz Jelly 2 Specification
Basic InformationDimensions: 95 × 49.4 × 16.5 mm
Weight: 106.5 g (With Battery)
CPU: Helio P60 Octa-Core, 2.0GHz
OS: Android 11
Memory: 6GB + 128GB UFS 2.1
Battery: Non-Removable 2000 mAh battery
SIM Card Type: Dual Nano SIM Card
Micro SD: Yes
Card Slot: SIM 1 + Hybrid (SIM or MicroSD)
DisplayCover Glass: Corning Gorilla Glass
Display Size: 3.0 inch
Resolution: 480 × 854 pixels
CameraRear Camera: 16MP AF
Front Camera: 8MP FF
ConnectivityBand: GSM (Band 2/3/5/8), WCDMA (Band 1/2/4/5/6/8/19), TDSCDMA (Band 34/39), FDD-LTE (Band 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/18/19/20/25/26/28A/28B/66), TDD-LTE (Band 34/38/39/40/41), CDMA2000 (Band BC0/BC1)
Wi-Fi: WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4GHz/5GHz Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Hotspot
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2
GPS: GPS + GLONASS + BeiDou
FeaturesSensors: Fingerprint (back-Mounted), G-Sensor, Compass, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient Light Sensor
Facial Recognition: Yes
Infrared Port: Yes
USB: USB Type C
USB OTG: Yes
Programmable Key: Yes
3.5mm Headphone Jack: Yes
Wireless Charging: No
FM Radio: Yes
SAR Value: Head SAR (EU): 0.512 W/kg, Body SAR (EU): 0.973 W/kg, Head SAR (US): 0.795 W/kg, Body SAR (US): 1.271 W/kg
Please check if your questions are in this FAQ list. If you have issues other than these, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
While contacting customer support, please include the following information:
- Your order number and IMEIs.
- Videos/ images dipicting your problems (for a better diagnosis).
#1 Where to find the IMEI number 1 and 2?
- Go to Settings ->System ->About Phone ->IMEI number 1 and 2.
- Look for the IMEIs on the box of the phone (if you still have it).
#2 How to update my phone?
Settings ->System ->About phone ->Wireless update.
#3 Why can't I receive the latest update on my phone?
Please follow these steps to clear cache before searching for the update again:
- Settings -> App Notifications ->See all apps ->Show System (top right corner with 3 dots) ->Wireless update-> Clear Data and Cache
#4 How to erase my personal data/ factory reset my phone?
Reset to Factory Settings (When your phone can be turned on)
Settings ->System ->Reset Options ->Erase all data (factory reset)
Reset to Factory Settings (When your phone cannot be turned on)
Power off your phone -> Press and hold the Power and Volume up buttons -> After your phone vibrates, keep holding the buttons for 5 seconds to enter Recovery mode -> Press the Volume up and down buttons to select the option to clear data or restore your device to its factory settings -> then press the Power button to confirm -> Reboot your phone
#5 How can I unlock my phone if I forgot my PIN or password??If you have forgotten your phone password and want to unlock it, you will have to restore your device to its factory settings. Then you can set it up again and set a new screen lock.
However, all data on your phone will be erased and cannot be restored. It is recommended that you confirm whether you have backed up your phone data on the cloud or by other means. It is also recommended that you confirm whether you or someone else has changed the PIN/password. If you still cannot recall the password, refer to Question #4 to restore your device.
#6 How many keyboard languages does Titan and Titan Pocket support?
English, English(UK), German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Dutch, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese(Zhuyin, Cangjie, Quick input).
For the keyboard input of other languages, we may consider adding them in the future if we receive enough demands.
On the other hand, Android system supports a wide range of languages, with which you will be able to turn on touch screen input as a supplement.
#1 How do I know if the phone can work with my SIM card in my country?
- Check the feedback from other users here.
- Please find the the phone's supported bands in product specs and check if those meet your sim-card carrier's needs or contact your carrier.
* Due to different carrier's policy regarding to unlocked phones, LTE wireless service may not be available even if listed bands are supported by your carrier. When this happens, please contact your carrier for more details.
#2 Is the phone compatible with Verizon?
Our phone can work fine in Verizon network. However, as it is not certified by Verizon, you cannot activate your new SIM card with it. Please activate the new SIM card with another Verizon certified device and then use it in your Unihertz phone.
Technical Issues (Problem Shooting)
#1 How to solve the problem of black screen when calling?
Please follow the guide to do a micro-calibration for your phone (you can also contact us for a video guide):
- Please clear the dust in your proximity censor hole on top of your phone.
- Input *#3377# in the Dial-up interface.
- Click Distance calibration.
- Follow the guide to finish the process.
#2 What to do when some of apps in my phone don't run in the background while the screen is off?
Please permit the apps to run in the background by activating them in the following three settings:
- Settings ->DuraSpeed
- Settings ->Intelligent assitance ->App blocker
- Settings ->App¬ification ->See all apps ->this app ->Battery ->Battery optimization and Background restriction->Don't optimize
You can also watch a video guide here.
#3 I have upgraded my smartphone to the latest Android OS, am I able to downgrade to the older version?
It is not advised to downgrade your smartphone since there might be compatibility issues.
#4 Why does my 4G SIM card display 3G after the setting?
Please contact your operator and check the APN parameters.
#5 Why can't I access the Internet and send MMS.
#6 Why I can hear others but they can't hear me?
- Go to Sound Recorder app and run a recording test.
- Check whether your SIM card works well on the other phone.
#7 Why others can hear me but I can't hear them?
- Please check if this only happened to some or all of friends you called.
- Stay in the same location and insert your SIM card into another Android phone and the same issue arises.
- Turn on call record in the call interface to record a call, then check whether the sound recorded is normal.
#8 Why my battery runs out so quickly?
- Please send us a full screenshot of your battery usage in Settings ->battery ->battery usage.
- Follow these steps to capture the battery log and send it to email@example.com for further analysis.
Repair and Warranty
#1 When returning the phone back for analysis, do I have to send the accessories (such as charger and cable) back?
For repair, please send without the accessories.
For replacement or refund, please send with accessories in one package.
#2 Is broken glass issue covered by warranty? Can I replace the screen by myself?
The broken glass is not covered by warranty.
Please send send the smartphone back to us after negotiating with firstname.lastname@example.org as we do not provide phone screen separatel. Repair or replacement fee may apply.
#3 Is my replaced phone covered by warrranty?
The repaired/ replaced device will get extra 90 days warranty or the remaining original warranty period, whichever is longer.