Shipping & Delivery
We offer standard & Priority shipping on more than 60 countries. The best shipping method will be chosen according to your order destination. Standard and Priority may need to charge postage according to the different areas. Priority's freight is higher and we will arrange the shipment first. Some areas may need you pay the custom fees, please be aware of this. Your final shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available to you during checkout.
The delivery time may vary, particularly during peak periods or in bad climate weather conditions. If you haven’t received your items after 3 weeks, please contact us first, we will do our best to investigate and solve the delivery problem.
If you have special shipping request, contact us at email@example.com.
Creating a more interactive and personalized shopping experience is high priority for Unihertz.
We provide customization of software, hardware and ID etc.
If you have unique requirements for our products, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Warranty Retum Policy
15-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
You may return your undamaged product and packaging within 15 days of purchase to receive a FULL REFUND for any reason. If the reason for return isn’t quality-related, the customer must pay the return shipping costs.
Warranty for Quality-Related Issues
Product Warranty Period
Jelly Pro 12 Months
Atom 12 Months
Accessory 1 Month
We will take care of all quality-related issues with a REPLACEMENT or REPAIRMENT. Free repair if the Quality-Related issue is covered under warranty. Customers must pay the shipping fees for returning the item to us, while we will cover the shipping fees to send the repaired item back to the customer.
Unihertz provide Repairing Service to help you repair broken screens, replace batteries, and fix other issues. the price depends on the type of repair. If we can’t repair your Jelly, you might need to replace it. Repair Costs and shipping costs must be covered by the customer.
Warranty Exemptions and Notes
1. Product breakage/damage during use, is solely the customer's responsibility and is not covered by our warranties.
2. If the customer has damaged/misused the item(s), the product's warranty is immediately rendered void. No compensation is available in such cases.
The customer voids the warranty if they:
- Flash the firmware of a device or root a device
- Open the body in an attempt to fix the device
- Modify, remove, customize, or swap parts of the product
- Use the device in a way that it is not originally intended for
- Continue to use the item once a fault occurs and causes more damage
3. All returns must first be authorized by Unihertz's Support Team prior to return. For incomplete warranty requests, Unihertz reserves the right to refuse any compensation. If the customer has returned the package without prior authorization (RMA form), sends to the wrong address, returns an incorrect item, or submits an empty package, then again Unihertz reserves the right to refuse any compensation.
1. All Customers should contact our Customer Service for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) and returning address before returning any items.
2. Send it back to us by registered mail which has a track number, do not ship by UPS, FedEx, DHL, EMS or other express shipping ways. or we would not responsible for the custom duty.
And please tell us the tracking number within one week after getting an RMA code.
3. The shipping fee for returning the product back to us will be paid by the customer and is non-refundable
4. Unihertz will by default resend the item to the customer via Flat Rate Shipping. If the customer wants to utilize a faster shipping method, the relevant shipping fee is applicable.
5. In case of any misuse, any and all repairs, accessories and shipping fees, both ways, is fully the customer’s responsibility and are at their own expense.
How to request warranty (return, repair and refund)
If your item has an issue, please first submit a request to our Support at Service@unihertz.com
Please carefully follow our warranty process to minimize any delays:
1. Describe the problem with your item in detail: What happened? When? How? Please also state your full order number and product code (SKU number).
2. Tell us what steps you have already taken to resolve the issue.
3. Provide the item code indicated on the outer packaging.
4. Send a clear photo or video showing the defect(s); these should be taken under good lighting.
NOTE: Photos/videos should ideally be clear and focused, taken under good lighting conditions, and from a close to medium distance. This allows us to identify and verify the issue(s). We will always do our very best to help you. Thank you in advance for providing all the information stated above.