Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

JellyPro <> PC communication cannot be established

A
2019/2/24 下午1:20 920 浏览

I hav a brandnew Jelly Pro (bought Friday, Feb 22 2019) with Android 8.1.0 and a PC with Windows 10.

After connecting the both by USB-cable the JellyPro is shown on PC in the device manager as working correct and in Windows Explorer on PC. Yet in the Explorer only the device is shown, not the folders or files. I have followed all recommendations which I found in Unihertz's FAQs and Forum and I tried all recommendations and driver-installations found in the Internet.  Result: Nothing helped to correct this fault.

I have tried to connect bot via Bluetooth. The file transfer from PC to JellyPro worked, but not vice versa!

I could not find a way to connect the both via Wi-Fi (WLAN).

So there seems to be no way to do a filetransfer and/or a sync between the both in both directions, which makes the JellyPro rather useless.

Can you please give advice, how a working connection can be established (prefeably via USB)?

A
2019/2/25 上午9:49

Problem solved, thanks to Unihertz support:

"As your phone is in 8.1 version, the default mode is charging mode. 

You need change it into tranferring file mode."

Customer Service

--Customer Service--
Unihertz
| 4 1 4
123, 中国
--Customer Service--

Customer Service
2019/2/25 上午7:46

Hi,

For this problem, you can contact service@unihertz.com.

你的回复

请尽量给予实质性答复。 如果你想在问题或答案发表评论, 请 使用评论工具。 请记住,你可以随时修改你的答案 -无需回答同样的问题两次。另外,请不要忘了投票 -它确实有助于选择最佳的问题和答案!