Will you send me the shipping information?
Once your order has been shipped, we will send you the tracking number. Please watch closely for the local delivery time to avoid losing the package.
How long does it take to ship to my area?
Please note that the delivery timeframe varies for different shipping locations, and may be affected due to force majeure such as severe acts of nature or weather events including floods, fires, earthquakes, hurricanes, or explosions; war, acts of terrorism, and epidemics.
If you don't receive your items after 3 weeks, please contact our customer service team for help.
The priority freight is higher and we will arrange the shipment first.
Please note that if you purchase more than one item in a single order, your items may be shipped to you separately.
Who pays for the customs fee?
There is a customs fee for delivery into some countries, and you will be responsible for that. Please check your country's regulation before purchase.
Canadian users may have to pay for the customs fee induced. Once you put the order, we will email confirm that you are aware of this and willing to pay. Please reply to the email from email@example.com asap, as we will not ship the product without your confirmation.
With which carrier will you deliver my package?
We offer standard and priority shipping to more than 60 countries, and we choose the best shipping method according to your order destination. Postage fees may vary for different countries and regions. Final shipping cost will be shown to you during checkout.
If you have a special shipping request, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to do when my package is lost?
If you don't receive your items after 3 weeks, please contact email@example.com for help.
If the tracking status shows "Delivery Successful", our shipping carrier does not accept any research request.
What to do when my parcel is stolen?
We sadly don't have any control over the postal services and your local security situation if your item in the parcel is stolen.
However, there are several things you can do to protect your own right:
- If you notice that the product might be stolen, please reject the parcel, open the box in front of the delivery guy, tell him what happen, and reject the parcel.
- Open a claim to your local Deutsche Post office, get the record number and send it to us.
- Contact your local Police station and state that your phone got stolen.
Which Region Should I Pick?
What does “Region” mean?
The region you select represents the destination country where the product goes to, and it has nothing to do with the smartphone version itself.
How to select the right region?
There are five regions to choose from:
- US Region (without Canada): only for shipping addresses within US territory. Canadian users please select "Other Regions".
- EU Region (without UK): only for shipping addresses within Europe. UK users please select "UK Region".
- UK Region: only for shipping addresses in the UK.
- 日本: only for shipping addresses in Japan.
- Other Regions: for shipping addresses in countries/ regions other than US, Europe, UK, and Japan. For example, Canada, Mexico, South East Asia, East Asia, Oceania.
How to check if you have selected the right region?
If you select the wrong region for your shipping address, you will not be able to check out.
There are two reasons why you cannot check out:
- You have selected the wrong region of products for your shipping address.
- We are not able to ship the products to your countries yet.
How to change the selected region?
Go to the product page, click the "Region" dropdown, choose the region you belong to, and click "Add to Cart".
Don't forget to delete the product(s) with the wrong region in your cart.