Touchscreen + LCD Assembly
Earpiece + Loudspeaker Assembly
- Self-repair is intended for individuals with knowledge and experience repairing electronic devices to perform out-of-warranty repairs. We recommend having the repair done by a professional repair provider with certified technicians.
- Repairs performed by untrained individuals using nongenuine parts might affect the safety and functionality of the device.
- Unprofessional repairs on rugged smartphones might result in the loss of the device's waterproof performance.
- Repairs that don’t properly replace screws or cowlings might leave behind loose parts that could damage the battery, cause overheating, or result in injury.
- We will list more replacement parts in the future. If you need other replacement parts, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- Unihertz is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by improper operation of the Self-Repair Parts* or the device during the repair process.
- For device warranty issues, please refer to the Unihertz Warranty terms.
*A “Self-Repair Part” refers to the genuine replacement part (components of Unihertz products) purchased from unihertz.com for installation in a Unihertz product as part of a Self-Repair.