Ticktock-E は同じ 6000 mAh バッテリーを搭載したTicktock よりも軽くて薄い。
バッテリーで不安？ TickTock-E は最大2日間で自由に作動可能です。
6.5インチメインスクリーン + 1.28インチサブディスプレイ
大型の 6.5 インチ メインスクリーンはより多くの内容を表示可能、視覚上でより一層楽しめる。
48MP AF+8MP FF
クラシックなUnihertz PTT キー
最新のAndroid 12 OSを搭載した Unihertz TickTock-E はより個性化で安全シンプルな体験を楽しむことができます。
デュアル SIM カードを使用し、ワンデバイスで生活とビジネスのバランスを取る。
基本情報寸法: 167 × 78 × 11 mm
重さ: 233 g（バッテリーを含む）
CPU: MT6765 オクタコア 1.8-2.3GHz
OS: Android 12
メモリー: 4GB+64GB UFS2.1
バッテリー: 取外し不可6000 mAh
Micro SD: 対応
カードスロット: SIM 1 + ハイブリッド（SIMまたはMicroSD）
ディスプレイカバーガラス: Panda MN228
ディスプレイサイズ: メインスクリーン： 6.52インチ / サブスクリーン：1.28インチ
解像度: メインスクリーン：720 × 1600ピクセル, サブスクリーン：240 × 240ピクセル
カメラリアカメラ: 48MP AF + 0.3MP マクロレンズ
フロントカメラ: 8MP FF
通信Band: 2G GSM (Band 2/3/5/8), 3G WCDMA (Band1/2/4/5/6/8), 3G CDMA2000 (Band BC0/BC1), 4G FDD-LTE (Band 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/12/13/17/18/19/20/25/26/28A/28B/66), 4G TDD-LTE (Band 34/38/39/40/41)
Wi-Fi: WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4GHz/5GHz Wi-Fiダイレクト、 Wi-Fiホットスポット
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.2
GPS: GPS + GLONASS + BeiDou + Galileo
他の機能センサー: 指紋（電源ボタン一体化）、 G-センサー、 ジャイロ、 近接センサー、 環境光センサー、 コンパス
USB: USB Type C
USB OTG: 対応
SAR値 : Head SAR (EU): 0.363 W/kg, Body SAR (EU): 0.799 W/kg, Head SAR (US): 0.231 W/kg, Body SAR (US): 0.797 W/kg
Please check if your questions are in this FAQ list. If you have issues other than these, please contact email@example.com for help.
While contacting customer support, please include the following information:
- Your order number and IMEIs.
- Videos/ images dipicting your problems (for a better diagnosis).
#1 Where to find the IMEI number 1 and 2?
- Go to Settings ->System ->About Phone ->IMEI number 1 and 2.
- Look for the IMEIs on the box of the phone (if you still have it).
#2 How to update my phone?
Settings ->System ->About phone ->Wireless update.
#3 Why can't I receive the latest update on my phone?
Please follow these steps to clear cache before searching for the update again:
- Settings -> App Notifications ->See all apps ->Show System (top right corner with 3 dots) ->Wireless update-> Clear Data and Cache
#4 How to erase my personal data/ factory reset my phone?
Reset to Factory Settings (When your phone can be turned on)
Settings ->System ->Reset Options ->Erase all data (factory reset)
Reset to Factory Settings (When your phone cannot be turned on)
Power off your phone -> Press and hold the Power and Volume up buttons -> After your phone vibrates, keep holding the buttons for 5 seconds to enter Recovery mode -> Press the Volume up and down buttons to select the option to clear data or restore your device to its factory settings -> then press the Power button to confirm -> Reboot your phone
#5 How can I unlock my phone if I forgot my PIN or password??If you have forgotten your phone password and want to unlock it, you will have to restore your device to its factory settings. Then you can set it up again and set a new screen lock.
However, all data on your phone will be erased and cannot be restored. It is recommended that you confirm whether you have backed up your phone data on the cloud or by other means. It is also recommended that you confirm whether you or someone else has changed the PIN/password. If you still cannot recall the password, refer to Question #4 to restore your device.
#6 How many keyboard languages does Titan and Titan Pocket support?
English, English(UK), German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Dutch, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese(Zhuyin, Cangjie, Quick input).
For the keyboard input of other languages, we may consider adding them in the future if we receive enough demands.
On the other hand, Android system supports a wide range of languages, with which you will be able to turn on touch screen input as a supplement.
#1 How do I know if the phone can work with my SIM card in my country?
- Check the feedback from other users here.
- Please find the the phone's supported bands in product specs and check if those meet your sim-card carrier's needs or contact your carrier.
* Due to different carrier's policy regarding to unlocked phones, LTE wireless service may not be available even if listed bands are supported by your carrier. When this happens, please contact your carrier for more details.
#2 Is the phone compatible with Verizon?
Our phone can work fine in Verizon network. However, as it is not certified by Verizon, you cannot activate your new SIM card with it. Please activate the new SIM card with another Verizon certified device and then use it in your Unihertz phone.
Technical Issues (Problem Shooting)
#1 How to solve the problem of black screen when calling?
Please follow the guide to do a micro-calibration for your phone (you can also contact us for a video guide):
- Please clear the dust in your proximity censor hole on top of your phone.
- Input *#3377# in the Dial-up interface.
- Click Distance calibration.
- Follow the guide to finish the process.
#2 What to do when some of apps in my phone don't run in the background while the screen is off?
Please permit the apps to run in the background by activating them in the following three settings:
- Settings ->DuraSpeed
- Settings ->Intelligent assitance ->App blocker
- Settings ->App¬ification ->See all apps ->this app ->Battery ->Battery optimization and Background restriction->Don't optimize
You can also watch a video guide here.
#3 I have upgraded my smartphone to the latest Android OS, am I able to downgrade to the older version?
It is not advised to downgrade your smartphone since there might be compatibility issues.
#4 Why does my 4G SIM card display 3G after the setting?
Please contact your operator and check the APN parameters.
#5 Why can't I access the Internet and send MMS.
Please follow the steps here to set the APN.
#6 Why I can hear others but they can't hear me?
- Go to Sound Recorder app and run a recording test.
- Check whether your SIM card works well on the other phone.
#7 Why others can hear me but I can't hear them?
- Please check if this only happened to some or all of friends you called.
- Stay in the same location and insert your SIM card into another Android phone and the same issue arises.
- Turn on call record in the call interface to record a call, then check whether the sound recorded is normal.
#8 Why my battery runs out so quickly?
- Please send us a full screenshot of your battery usage in Settings ->battery ->battery usage.
- Follow these steps to capture the battery log and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for further analysis.
Repair and Warranty
#1 When returning the phone back for analysis, do I have to send the accessories (such as charger and cable) back?
For repair, please send without the accessories.
For replacement or refund, please send with accessories in one package.
#2 Is broken glass issue covered by warranty? Can I replace the screen by myself?
The broken glass is not covered by warranty.
Please send send the smartphone back to us after negotiating with email@example.com as we do not provide phone screen separatel. Repair or replacement fee may apply.
#3 Is my replaced phone covered by warrranty?
The repaired/ replaced device will get extra 90 days warranty or the remaining original warranty period, whichever is longer.
is a good phone for this price, a solid construction! thx Unihertz
I figured this phone would be the perfect valentines gift for my wife. I wanted to try it out as the price was awesome for a phone and it was well worth it. Great storage and the phone came with a case. It feels really durable and works better than I thought a 200 dollar phone would. The clock on the back gives it a sleek futuristic look and also lets you accept or reject calls. The speed is phenomenal and video quality is comparable to all the other new phones out there except this phone destroys the competition with price. It took two weeks to get it to canada from china which is totally understandable. It comes with everything you would expect from a new phone including charging cable and case. The buttons are sturdy and do not feel like they would ever fall out. The camera quality is jaw dropping as well. My wife popped in her SD card and away she went. The colour is really nice. The first thimg i noticed between my older phone and her new unihertz was the video quality on hers while she played youtube was way better than mine. Perfect phone if you are a first time buyer from unihertz amd want some bang for your buck. I will be buying my next phone from here fairly soon. Theu also have great holoday and special occasion deals.