Jelly 2E - New Choice for a Mini Phone
Another Choice for the Minimalist Lifestyle
Jelly 2E is the best option to crush your mindless scrolling habits. Take a break from your full-sized and bulky smartphone, exercise, go outdoors, and enjoy nature without the burden.
Let’s Play Hide & Seek!
Have you seen a smartphone that can fit snugly in your pocket? Now here is it!
Jelly 2E features a palm-sized design and is portable for travel, fitness, hiking, etc. Whenever you want to pack light, just grab the Jelly 2E.
As Small As a Credit Card
The 3.0-inch sized Jelly 2E phone is as small as a credit card - you can take Jelly 2E even in your coin purse anytime and anywhere.
Small but Mighty
Jelly 2E can stand by much longer than you think. With the equipped 2000 mAh battery*, your basic daily use can be covered in one full charge.
* Battery tests are conducted by Unihertz Tech Lab
* All battery claims depend on the cellular network, location, signal strength, feature configuration, usage, and many other factors; actual results will vary.
Best Budget Small Phone with Full Features
Enjoy millions of the latest Android apps, games, music, and more with built-in security and privacy protections. It’s delightful to expand what the small Jelly 2E smartphone can do with various apps from the Google Play Store.
Customize Physical Shortcuts with the Unihertz Classic Programmable Red Key
The programmable key enables you to create personal shortcuts with few steps to quickly open your favorite apps with a simple tap.
The Audio Jack is Our Nostalgia of the Old School
Although the world seems to be going wireless, guess what? There are still many people who prefer wired earbuds. Jelly 2E remains the 3.5mm headphone jack for you. Are you sticking to wired headphones now?
The Smart Way of Changing TV Channel Remote
Jelly 2E's infrared port enables you to send wireless connection data for remote control. Give it a try to control your TV, conditioner, and other electronics just with one phone in hand.
Powerful Android 12 and Essential Dual Sim Cards
The performance of Jelly 2E is more personal, safe, and effortless than before with the most recent Android 12 OS.
Either you can use Jelly 2E as dual sims with the hybrid sim slot to keep calls and messages for two numbers separate at ease, or you can use a single sim and equip one memory card to expand your storage to 512GB and more.
Fully Functional for Everyday Use
Unihertz Jelly 2E Specifications
Basic InformationDimensions: 95 × 49.4 × 16.5 mm
Weight: 110 g (With Battery)
CPU: Helio A20 Quad-Core 1.8GHz
OS: Android 12
Memory: 4GB + 64GB (eMMC + LPDDR4X)
Battery: Non-Removable 2000mAh Battery
SIM Card Type: Dual Nano SIM Card
Micro SD: Yes
Card Slot: SIM 1 + Hybrid (SIM or Micro SD)
DisplayCover Glass: Corning Gorilla Glass
Display Size: 3.0 inches
Resolution: 480 × 854 pixels
CameraRear Camera: 16MP AF
Front Camera: 8MP FF
ConnectivityBand: 2G GSM (Band 2/3/5/8), 3G WCDMA (Band 1/2/4/5/8), 3G CDMA2000 (Band BC0/BC1), 4G FDD-LTE (Band 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/17/18/19/20/25/26), 4G TDD-LTE (Band 34/38/39/40/41)
Wi-Fi: WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4GHz/5GHz, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Display, Wi-Fi Hotspot (V2.0)
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.2
Navigation: GPS + GLONASS + BeiDou + Galileo
FeaturesSensors: Fingerprint, G-Sensor, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient Light Sensor, Compass
Facial Recognition: Yes
Infrared Port: Yes
USB: USB Type C
USB OTG: No
Programmable Key: Yes
3.5mm Headphone Jack: Yes
Wireless Charging: No
FM Radio: Yes
SAR Value: Head SAR (EU) : 0.228 W/kg, Body SAR (EU) : 0.434 W/kg, Head SAR (US) : 0.496 W/kg, Body SAR (US) : 0.827 W/kg
In the Box
1. Go to Settings ->System ->About Phone ->IMEI number 1 and 2.
2. Look for the IMEIs on the box of the phone (if you still have it).
Settings ->System ->About phone ->Wireless update
Please follow these steps to clear cache before searching for the update again:
Settings -> App Notifications ->See all apps ->Show System (top right corner with 3 dots) ->Wireless update-> Clear Data and Cache
Settings ->System ->Reset Options ->Erase all data (factory reset)
Power off your phone -> Press and hold the Power and Volume up buttons -> After your phone vibrates, keep holding the buttons for 5 seconds to enter Recovery mode -> Press the Volume up and down buttons to select the option to clear data or restore your device to its factory settings -> then press the Power button to confirm -> Reboot your phone.
If you have forgotten your phone password and want to unlock it, you will have to restore your device to its factory settings. Then you can set it up again and set a new screen lock.
However, all data on your phone will be erased and cannot be restored. It is recommended that you confirm whether you have backed up your phone data on the cloud or by other means. It is also recommended that you confirm whether you or someone else has changed the PIN/password. If you still cannot recall the password, refer to last Question to restore your device.
English, English(UK), German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Dutch, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese(Zhuyin, Cangjie, Quick input).
For the keyboard input of other languages, we may consider adding them in the future if we receive enough demands.
On the other hand, Android system supports a wide range of languages, with which you will be able to turn on touch screen input as a supplement.
2. Please find the the phone's supported bands in product specs and check if those meet your sim-card carrier's needs or contact your carrier.
* Due to different carrier's policy regarding to unlocked phones, LTE wireless service may not be available even if listed bands are supported by your carrier. When this happens, please contact your carrier for more details.
Our phone can work fine in Verizon network. However, as it is not certified by Verizon, you cannot activate your new SIM card with it. Please activate the new SIM card with another Verizon certified device and then use it in your Unihertz phone.
TECHNICAL ISSUES (PROBLEM SHOOTING)
Please follow the guide to do a micro-calibration for your phone (you can also contact us for a video guide):
1. Please clear the dust in your proximity censor hole on top of your phone.
2. Input *#3377# in the Dial-up interface.
3. Click Distance calibration.
4. Follow the guide to finish the process.
Please permit the apps to run in the background by activating them in the following three settings:
1. Settings ->DuraSpeed
2. Settings ->Intelligent assitance ->App blocker
3. Settings ->App¬ification ->See all apps ->this app ->Battery ->Battery optimization and Background restriction->Don't optimize
You can also watch a video guide here.
It is not advised to downgrade your smartphone since there might be compatibility issues.
Please contact your operator and check the APN parameters.
1. Go to Sound Recorder app and run a recording test.
2. Check whether your SIM card works well on the other phone.
1. Please check if this only happened to some or all of friends you called.
2. Stay in the same location and insert your SIM card into another Android phone and the same issue arises.
3. Turn on call record in the call interface to record a call, then check whether the sound recorded is normal.
1. Please send us a full screenshot of your battery usage in Settings ->battery ->battery usage.
2. Follow these steps to capture the battery log and send it to email@example.com for further analysis.
REPAIR AND WARRANTY
For repair, please send without the accessories.
For replacement or refund, please send with accessories in one package.
The broken glass is not covered by warranty.
Please send the smartphone back to us after negotiating with firstname.lastname@example.org as we do not provide phone screen separately. Repair or replacement fee may apply.
The repaired/ replaced device will get extra 90 days warranty or the remaining original warranty period, whichever is longer.
A very nice functional compact phone. Buying for my dad. The camera resolution is just nice and it’s versatile enough to use. The shipping is quiet fast. Impressive
Great small phone with good battery life and dual sim
It is the most qualified product I have used