TickTock-E: A Full-Featured Android Smartphone with Dual-Screen
High-Capacity Smartphone with 6000mAh Battery
With the same enormous 6000 mAh battery, Ticktock-E is both lighter and thinner than Ticktock.
Battery anxiety? TickTock-E can get you covered by operating normally for up to 2 days without a charge.
6.5’’ Main Screen + 1.28’’ Rear Display
The ultra-large 6.5-inch main screen allows more content to be displayed while giving you an immersive, enjoyable visual experience.
Use the sub-screen to handle multiple tasks with ease. Customize the rear display with infinite creativity to make your phone even more unique!
48MP AF+8MP FF
Take a high-quality selfie with the 48 MP camera on the back! The sub-screen makes selfies easy and fun!
The toolbox comes with valuable tools such as a compass, magnifier, pedometer, protractor, etc.
High-Sensitive Fingerprint & Face ID Unlock
Get fast access to your smartphone with two ways of effortless, secure unlocking.
A quick and easy touch/glance ensures that no important message is missed.
Classic Unihertz PTT Keys on the Side
TickTock-E retains the standard Unihertz programmable side keys, which can be customized as special shortcuts and gain access to your favorite or most used functions with simple gestures.
Powerful Android 12 and Dual-SIM Cards
You may enjoy a more personalized, secure, and simple experience on Unihertz TickTock-E with the most recent Android 12 OS.
Dual-SIM cards allow you to balance life and business contact with a single device.
Unihertz TickTock-E Specifications
Basic InformationDimensions: 167 × 78 × 11 mm
Weight: 233 g (With Battery)
CPU: Helio P35 Octa-Core 1.8-2.3GHz
OS: Android 12
Memory: 4GB+64GB UFS2.1
Battery: Non-Removable 6000 mAh
Charge Rate: 18W
SIM Card Type: Dual Nano SIM Card
Micro SD: Yes
Card Slot: SIM 1 + Hybrid (SIM or Micro SD)
DisplayCover Glass: Panda MN228 Glass
Display Size: Main Screen: 6.52 inches / Sub Screen: 1.28 inches
Resolution: Main Screen: 720 × 1600 pixels, Sub Screen: 240 × 240 pixels
CameraRear Camera: 48MP AF + 0.3MP Macro Lens
Front Camera: 8MP FF
ConnectivityBand: 2G GSM (Band 2/3/5/8), 3G WCDMA (Band1/2/4/5/6/8), 3G CDMA2000 (Band BC0/BC1), 4G FDD-LTE (Band 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/12/13/17/18/19/20/25/26/28A/28B/66), 4G TDD-LTE (Band 34/38/39/40/41)
Wi-Fi: WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4GHz/5GHz, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Hotspot
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.2
Navigation: GPS + GLONASS + BeiDou + Galileo
FeaturesSensors: Fingerprint (Combined with Power button), G-Sensor, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient Light Sensor, Compass
Facial Recognition: Yes
Infrared Port: Yes
USB: USB Type C
USB OTG: Yes
Programmable Key: Yes
3.5mm Headphone Jack: No
Wireless Charging: No
FM Radio: Yes
SAR Value: Head SAR (EU) : 0.363 W/kg, Body SAR (EU) : 0.799 W/kg, Head SAR (US) : 0.231 W/kg, Body SAR (US) : 0.797 W/kg
In the Box
1. Go to Settings ->System ->About Phone ->IMEI number 1 and 2.
2. Look for the IMEIs on the box of the phone (if you still have it).
Settings ->System ->About phone ->Wireless update
Please follow these steps to clear cache before searching for the update again:
Settings -> App Notifications ->See all apps ->Show System (top right corner with 3 dots) ->Wireless update-> Clear Data and Cache
Settings ->System ->Reset Options ->Erase all data (factory reset)
Power off your phone -> Press and hold the Power and Volume up buttons -> After your phone vibrates, keep holding the buttons for 5 seconds to enter Recovery mode -> Press the Volume up and down buttons to select the option to clear data or restore your device to its factory settings -> then press the Power button to confirm -> Reboot your phone.
If you have forgotten your phone password and want to unlock it, you will have to restore your device to its factory settings. Then you can set it up again and set a new screen lock.
However, all data on your phone will be erased and cannot be restored. It is recommended that you confirm whether you have backed up your phone data on the cloud or by other means. It is also recommended that you confirm whether you or someone else has changed the PIN/password. If you still cannot recall the password, refer to last Question to restore your device.
English, English(UK), German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Dutch, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese(Zhuyin, Cangjie, Quick input).
For the keyboard input of other languages, we may consider adding them in the future if we receive enough demands.
On the other hand, Android system supports a wide range of languages, with which you will be able to turn on touch screen input as a supplement.
2. Please find the the phone's supported bands in product specs and check if those meet your sim-card carrier's needs or contact your carrier.
* Due to different carrier's policy regarding to unlocked phones, LTE wireless service may not be available even if listed bands are supported by your carrier. When this happens, please contact your carrier for more details.
Our phone can work fine in Verizon network. However, as it is not certified by Verizon, you cannot activate your new SIM card with it. Please activate the new SIM card with another Verizon certified device and then use it in your Unihertz phone.
TECHNICAL ISSUES (PROBLEM SHOOTING)
Please follow the guide to do a micro-calibration for your phone (you can also contact us for a video guide):
1. Please clear the dust in your proximity censor hole on top of your phone.
2. Input *#3377# in the Dial-up interface.
3. Click Distance calibration.
4. Follow the guide to finish the process.
Please permit the apps to run in the background by activating them in the following three settings:
1. Settings ->DuraSpeed
2. Settings ->Intelligent assitance ->App blocker
3. Settings ->App¬ification ->See all apps ->this app ->Battery ->Battery optimization and Background restriction->Don't optimize
You can also watch a video guide here.
It is not advised to downgrade your smartphone since there might be compatibility issues.
Please contact your operator and check the APN parameters.
1. Go to Sound Recorder app and run a recording test.
2. Check whether your SIM card works well on the other phone.
1. Please check if this only happened to some or all of friends you called.
2. Stay in the same location and insert your SIM card into another Android phone and the same issue arises.
3. Turn on call record in the call interface to record a call, then check whether the sound recorded is normal.
1. Please send us a full screenshot of your battery usage in Settings ->battery ->battery usage.
2. Follow these steps to capture the battery log and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for further analysis.
REPAIR AND WARRANTY
For repair, please send without the accessories.
For replacement or refund, please send with accessories in one package.
The broken glass is not covered by warranty.
Please send the smartphone back to us after negotiating with email@example.com as we do not provide phone screen separately. Repair or replacement fee may apply.
The repaired/ replaced device will get extra 90 days warranty or the remaining original warranty period, whichever is longer.
My wife loves her new phone
is a good phone for this price, a solid construction! thx Unihertz
Certain apps such as Gmail will crash immediately after opening. But besides that, it works good.