Welcome!

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Share and discuss the best content and new marketing ideas, build your professional profile and become a better marketer together.

Is it wise for Unihertz to be allied with Ogadget via the Indiegogo platform?

By
I.W. van der Lubben
on 6/13/20, 10:11 AM 415 views

The answer is no:

Backer, via Ogadget, October last year. According DHL tracking, the parcel with my Titan was delivered in Germany at 4PX distributors 9th of march. So far I’ve received nothing. Ogadget does not respond, neither on messages via the Indiegogo platform nor via their regular mail channel. DHL won’ t assist as I’ m not the shipper and 4PX cannot be reached at all. So it seems to be about €300 down the drain and for sure the last time I back anything at this platform. It’s a scam.

ValdikSS
On 6/13/20, 11:35 AM

Try to contact Unihertz at service@unihertz.com, they do check the email and respond every day. They seem to abandon this forum though.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!