Product Design Update
We are excited to announce the release of our latest mobile phone product, which features some new technological updates.
1. Luna’s previous light strip material is replaced with new material that better matches the color of the back panel to provide a better visual appeal.
2. The non-luminous adhesive strip around the back panel on the white version of Luna is now made of semitransparent materials which allows the light to pass through and refract around the phone, creating an enhanced immersive light emitting effect, making Luna even more stylish and unique.
* Please note that the black version of Luna does not have this feature.
Luna - Embrace the Light in Your Life
Redefining an Immersive Light & Sound Experience on a Modern Phone
Like all Unihertz products, Luna stands apart from every generic phone on the market. But unlike any of our prior product series, Luna is a completely new phone model inspired by the ancient oriental philosophy of round sky. Luna's straightforward geometric design brings an immersive experience of light & sound on modern smartphones. Let Luna illuminate your life!
Industrial Transparent Back Design Featuring Colorful LED Lights
With the protection of the color-plated premium metal body, Luna sports a stylish transparent back and the colorful strip LED lights. Seeing through the Panda King glass backplate, the glowing red, green, blue, yellow, cyan, or magenta hues offer a means to form the ethereal light you desire and express your individuality.
Geometric LED Notifications
The geometric design serves as an illustration of lighting innovation for smartphones. You can customize the color of the light pattern upon the incoming calls, new notifications and more scenarios to let Luna shine with your rhythm.
Immersive Light & Sound Experience
Luna's magic loop stripe even achieves a dynamic change of light color according to the video motion & music to bring you an immersive blend of visual and auditory experience at a deeper level.
108-Megapixel Triple-Lens Camera for MEGA Moment
While a single lens camera relies on the software for creating a decent image, Luna does more with its equipped camera of three diverse lenses. You may snap ultra-high resolution photos with the 108MP main camera. The 20MP night vision camera provides excellent image quality in low light environments and the 2MP macro lens lets you get close-up shots of small objects. Go capture your MEGA moment with Luna's stunning triple-lens camera.
8GB RAM + 256GB ROM Storage
With 8GB RAM and massive ROM storage of 256GB, Luna provides a noticeably improved user experience. The large RAM enables smoother multitasking, allowing for quick lag-free switching between various background applications. Additionally, you could keep a vast amount of data, such as high-quality photos, videos, documents, music or other personal files on Luna's local storage without concerns about cloud data security issues.
6.81 Inches Full-Screen Display
A larger full-screen display of 6.81 inches with a resolution of 2340 × 1080 pixels enhances the phone's overall viewing and multimedia effect, providing a more immersive visual experience while gaming, browsing, watching videos, and using apps.
5000mAh All-Day Life Battery
Luna's 5000mAh battery retains a high energy density while also being driven by a Helio G99 Octa-Core processor with lower power consumption. This can provide greater convenience and peace of mind, especially when traveling or in situations where you may not have access to a charger. You can expect to go all day between charges with Luna.
* Battery tests are conducted by Unihertz Tech Lab
* All battery claims depend on the cellular network, location, signal strength, feature configuration, usage, and many other factors; actual results will vary.
Multi-Functional IR Remote Control
Luna allows you to use your phone as a remote control for a wide range of household appliances, such as televisions and air conditioners, making it more convenient and efficient to perform these actions. Luna will be a dedicated assistant for you to build a house remote control system in hand.
Classic 3.5mm Headphone Jack Design
Always preferable to wireless Bluetooth devices are wired earbuds. For the retro audiophiles, Luna keeps a classic 3.5mm headphone jack compatible with wired headphones to offer a better audio quality experience.
Android 12 OS
Powered by the latest Android 12 OS, Luna provides a secure and convenient way to keep your data safe with its biometric fingerprint sensor and facial recognition feature, delivering the most personal, safe and effortless experience for you.
Luna's virtual toolbox is a collection of integrated tools including a compass, magnifier, pedometer, protractor, speedometer, etc. You can access these virtual handy tools from Luna phone device without having to carry around physical counterparts.
Unihertz Luna Specifications
Basic InformationDimensions: 168 × 76.8 × 10.4 mm
Weight: 298g (With Battery)
CPU: Helio G99 Octa-Core 2.0-2.2GHz
OS: Android 12
Memory: 8GB + 256GB UFS 2.2
Battery: Non-Removable 5000 mAh
Charge Rate: 18W
SIM Card Type: Dual Nano Sim Card
Micro SD: No
DisplayCover Glass: Panda MN228 Glass
Display Size: 6.81 inches
Resolution: 2400 × 1080 pixels
CameraRear Camera: 108MP Main Camera + 20MP Night Vision Camera + 2MP Macro Lens
Front Camera: 32MP
ConnectivityBands: 2G GSM (bands 2/3/5/8), 3G WCDMA (bands 1/2/4/5/6/8), 3G CDMA2000 (bands BC0/BC1), 4G FDD-LTE (bands 1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/18/19/20/25/26/28A/28B/66), 4G TDD-LTE (bands 34/38/39/40/41)
Wi-Fi: WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4GHz/5GHz, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi Display, Wi-Fi Hotspot (V2.0)
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.3
Navigation: GPS + GLONASS + BeiDou + Galileo
FeaturesSensors: Fingerprint, G-Sensor, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient Light Sensor, Compass, Baroceptor
Facial Recognition: Yes
Infrared Port: Yes
USB: USB Type C
USB OTG: Yes
Programmable Key: Yes
3.5mm Headphone Jack: Yes
Wireless Charging: No
FM Radio: Yes
MiscColor: Black, White
LED Light: Yes
SAR Value: Head SAR (EU) : 0.492 W/kg, Body SAR (EU) : 1.520 W/kg, Head SAR (US) : 0.673 W/kg, Body SAR (US) : 0.718 W/kg
In the Box
1. Go to Settings ->System ->About Phone ->IMEI number 1 and 2.
2. Look for the IMEIs on the box of the phone (if you still have it).
Settings ->System ->About phone ->Wireless update
Please follow these steps to clear cache before searching for the update again:
Settings -> App Notifications ->See all apps ->Show System (top right corner with 3 dots) ->Wireless update-> Clear Data and Cache
Settings ->System ->Reset Options ->Erase all data (factory reset)
Power off your phone -> Press and hold the Power and Volume up buttons -> After your phone vibrates, keep holding the buttons for 5 seconds to enter Recovery mode -> Press the Volume up and down buttons to select the option to clear data or restore your device to its factory settings -> then press the Power button to confirm -> Reboot your phone.
If you have forgotten your phone password and want to unlock it, you will have to restore your device to its factory settings. Then you can set it up again and set a new screen lock.
However, all data on your phone will be erased and cannot be restored. It is recommended that you confirm whether you have backed up your phone data on the cloud or by other means. It is also recommended that you confirm whether you or someone else has changed the PIN/password. If you still cannot recall the password, refer to last Question to restore your device.
English, English(UK), German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Dutch, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese(Zhuyin, Cangjie, Quick input).
For the keyboard input of other languages, we may consider adding them in the future if we receive enough demands.
On the other hand, Android system supports a wide range of languages, with which you will be able to turn on touch screen input as a supplement.
2. Please find the the phone's supported bands in product specs and check if those meet your sim-card carrier's needs or contact your carrier.
* Due to different carrier's policy regarding to unlocked phones, LTE wireless service may not be available even if listed bands are supported by your carrier. When this happens, please contact your carrier for more details.
Our phone can work fine in Verizon network. However, as it is not certified by Verizon, you cannot activate your new SIM card with it. Please activate the new SIM card with another Verizon certified device and then use it in your Unihertz phone.
TECHNICAL ISSUES (PROBLEM SHOOTING)
Please follow the guide to do a micro-calibration for your phone (you can also contact us for a video guide):
1. Please clear the dust in your proximity censor hole on top of your phone.
2. Input *#3377# in the Dial-up interface.
3. Click Distance calibration.
4. Follow the guide to finish the process.
Please permit the apps to run in the background by activating them in the following three settings:
1. Settings ->DuraSpeed
2. Settings ->Intelligent assitance ->App blocker
3. Settings ->App¬ification ->See all apps ->this app ->Battery ->Battery optimization and Background restriction->Don't optimize
You can also watch a video guide here.
It is not advised to downgrade your smartphone since there might be compatibility issues.
Please contact your operator and check the APN parameters.
1. Go to Sound Recorder app and run a recording test.
2. Check whether your SIM card works well on the other phone.
1. Please check if this only happened to some or all of friends you called.
2. Stay in the same location and insert your SIM card into another Android phone and the same issue arises.
3. Turn on call record in the call interface to record a call, then check whether the sound recorded is normal.
1. Please send us a full screenshot of your battery usage in Settings ->battery ->battery usage.
2. Follow these steps to capture the battery log and send it to email@example.com for further analysis.
REPAIR AND WARRANTY
For repair, please send without the accessories.
For replacement or refund, please send with accessories in one package.
The broken glass is not covered by warranty.
Please send the smartphone back to us after negotiating with firstname.lastname@example.org as we do not provide phone screen separately. Repair or replacement fee may apply.
The repaired/ replaced device will get extra 90 days warranty or the remaining original warranty period, whichever is longer.
BAD copy of nothing phone.... it works slow
Habe das Luna für meine Frau gekauft. Sie legt Wert auf Wertigkeit, gute Performance und Design. Alles voll erfüllt. Meine Frau ist umfassend zufrieden. Die Akkulaufzeit ist sehr gut, das Design ist einzigartig. Ein voller Hingucker. Das Handy ist ein grandioses Teil. 100% ige weiterempfehlung.