Author: admin

First Software Update is now available!

[Copy Link]
Posted at 2018-3-27 08:22:17 | All floors
Updated this software . When in Voicemail,how do I open phone pad to follow voicemail instructions.
Robert
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Posted at 2018-4-1 13:58:33 | All floors
Last edited by franguer In 2018-4-1 15:57 Editor

Hello everyone, my device is in bootloop (bricked). Is there firmware to flash with spflashtool? Thank you very much
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Posted at 2018-4-16 21:04:14 | All floors
GPS issue is a SHAME, please fix this FFS, the phone is unusable without this function !:::
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Posted at 2018-7-5 16:26:20 | All floors
I have updated and it works fine, thank you
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Posted at 5 DayBefore | All floors
The GPS is not working that great still, it's STILL inconsistent in Los Angeles and it takes a long time to get a lock on the GPS signal, can we PLEASE get an actual fix?? I even went through rooting the phone to use ES File explorer to see the GPS conf file, but THERE IS NONE on the OS, wtf??
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Posted at 5 DayBefore | All floors
I am also facing the GPS issue from so long! Please rectify it soon.
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Posted at before yesterday 05:48 | All floors
Will there be another "Special Version" without Google Play services? I think some people would really like that. Also would you consider releasing the source tree for this ROM so we can start building custom versions on Android 8?
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

Posted at before yesterday 06:34 | All floors
Last edited by bcintor In 2018-7-15 05:19 Editor

8.1 fails to install! "Can't load Android system. Your data may be corrupt." Factory reset only option it appears after restarting 3 times and getting same message. Argh!

Seems from reading this thread the GPS may not be fixed. I only want this phone to work during my runs 4 times per week but so far it's nothing but trouble.
Update: July 14th, 2018. After going through the annoyance of a factory reset the phone so far is performing better on 8.1.

GPS is locking with reasonable speed on Google Maps and Strava. Previously it would take many minutes to find my location if I got lost on a long run. Distance accuracy is still not great with a result of .91 km vs .86 km on my Polar V800 watch. This is due to the jumping around I can see on the Strava track.

My Polar V800 watch Bluetooth paired first try with the Jelly Pro this time. It used to take many tries.

I still have a major battery issue where the phone will suddenly shut down despite having 60% battery on the display. My Nexus 6P behaved like this until I replaced its battery.

Hopefully replacing the battery will be the final step in making it useable again.

I do appreciate Unihertz updating the phone to 8.1 and also removing some of the extremely annoying apps such as the one that blocked background processes. 8.1 also let me uninstall the factory Calendar App and replace with Google Calendar.

Reply Support 1 Opposition 0

Use props Report

Posted at Yesterday 03:16 | All floors
The same for me! Is it possible to obtain the rom file directely on the net?
Reply Support Opposition

Use props Report

You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

This forum Credits Rules

Quick Reply Back to top Back to list